Asset 1005

Loading

Jim S

User since

Last active

Started 12 topics

Posted 58 times

Edit my account %> %> %>

Recent activity

Started Republic

Any thoughts on Republic as an investment? I'm in the situation where 55% of my Seedrs shares would be swapped for Republic shares, but I can elect for cash…

Started Blog discussion s

Hi Rob, my suggestion is to have a discussion section at the bottom of the blog posts once more. You could block that for non-members if you don't want trolling. I reckon it would lead to good discussion and thus add value. You could even allow members to contribute blog posts!

Posted in FullGreen Raise March 2021

3 * revenue valuation = no chance of return for investors. This kind of thing stopped me investing in ECF; what's the point if you have no chance of a 10-fold return as the valuation is silly? We're not in it for 90% chance of no return and 10% chance of at best 2-fold return. 

Started Simply Cook

Has been acquired by Nestle. Not heard a peep out of Crowdcube.

Hardman and Co’s Brian Moretta in conversation with ECF Buzz Founder Rob Murray Brown on start up investing, equity crowdfunding and what’s a good read.